Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Moonlanding really was fake

Through my continuous study of everything that smells of conspiracy, the Conspiracy Man found the real truth and nothing but, about the moon-landing in the 1960's. I condensed everything into one easy to read article and it is only a click away from your curious mind. Absolutely free. I could have written a book with more than a million words and sell it to to at the price of $59.95, but I am giving it to you for free, because the truth must come out. This proves that the Conspiracy Man is genuine and not like some other conspiracy theorists who just want to make money from conspiracy theories.

(If you want to send me the $59.95 in any case, please feel free to do so...)

Here is the link

1 comment:

LOTGK said...

I always knew there was a second shooter lurking in the shadows on the grassy knoll that day. This article proves that point.