Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Loooooove you princess Diannnnaaaaa

Good news. Princess Di didn't die in the tunnel under the streets of Paris. She is alive and living happily ever after like a beautiful princess like she deserves to.

The amazing truth is now published by The Conspiracy Man, although he won't be sure of his life after this. Come and get me Lizard people from Nibiru. And Illuminati-CIA assassasins. I am waiting on you.

Come and see the surprises I have in store for you... Come on, don't be scared now!

Click here to read all about how Princess Diana survived the attack on her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh? I can't believe this. It's like saying that Elvis is alive.

Thanks for sharing!
Freeallcards
www.freeallcards.com

LOTGK said...

Elvis is alive. He is a recent photo taken of him in 2007.

http://lotgk.wordpress.com/2007/10/11/rockers-elvis-and-morrison-found-alive/